I am currently available to work with clients on interesting projects, both as a developer and and as a consultant. I have a lot of experience with iOS app development and Ruby on Rails.
I have years of experience leading larger development projects with teams spread over many different countries and time-zones. I have lived and worked in Europe, Asia and South-America. I did part of my degree at UC Berkeley in California.
Why work with me?
- The end product will exceed your expectations, not just meet them.
- I deliver projects on time and within budget. Any changes to timescales and costs will be discussed and agreed on.
- I am able to communicate clearly and stay in close touch with clients during projects, addressing any questions or concerns quickly.
- I am easy to get along with and have extensive experience leading teams of different types people.
- I use InVision for prototyping and collaboration with clients.
- I use project management tools like Trello and Basecamp to keep the project organised and on track.
- I use Slack, Skype and other tools to communicate and discuss changes to the projects with clients.
- Git is used for version control keeping your code safe and easy to manage for future development.
Size of projects.
- I am able to complete projects of all sizes.
- I have a network of developers and designers I work with on projects. Because of that I’m able to stay flexible and affordable while still being able to offer complete solutions for bigger projects.
- I have years of experience managing teams for big development projects in my previous companies.
Let’s have a chat: